Saturday, October 20, 2012

Tulisa Likes Nicole Way Better than Kelly Rowland on X Factor

So it was true that Kelly Rowland and Tulisa Contostavlos disliked each other even behind the scenes of X factor UK.

Here's a picture of Kelly and Tulisa



Tulisa says that Nicole is hilarious and "too nice to argue with."  She admits that with Kelly sometimes the tension on-camera carried over when taping was over.

"Obviously with me and Kelly there were times when it went backstage and we didn't talk, which was unfortunate."

To be fair, I don't see anywhere where Tulisa has actually said that she didn't like Kelly, but various sources are reporting that she is enjoying the experience with Nicole Scherzinger much better.

Here's a picture of Tulisa and Nicole. Do they look like besties?



I don't like Nicole.  I don't know her personally but she comes off as very fake and phony to me and I'm glad she's not on the U.S X factor anymore.  However, I am happy that Tulisa likes working with Nicole better.  Work can be miserable when you have to endure it with people you can't stand. 

SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...