Saturday, October 20, 2012

Tyler Perry Lost Weight for his Alex Cross Role--Feels Sexy

Tyler Perry apparently lost 30 pounds to fit the part of detective Alex Cross in his new movie.  You probably would not have suspected that Perry has always been kind of self-conscious about his image.




He tells Men's Magazine.

“Now, I feel like it’s okay to be thought of as sexy,"

Good for him.  His movie seems to be a flop so far, but at least he was able to make some changes that make him feel more secure in himself.  Tyler says:

 “I walk into a room with a lot more confidence.....All my life I’ve tried to hide my height. I was taller than everybody else and stood out, so I would slouch and try to hide it. But with what I’ve been able to do with my body, I’m owning it. I’m able to stand up when I walk into a room.”


SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...