Saturday, November 24, 2012

Take Me to the Greens. Song About Holiday Dinner Bandits!

This is so funny.  Most people entertain at LEAST one of these people every holiday dinner.  They know where there's going to be good food and make the appropriate stops.  They don't bring anything for Thanksgiving or Christmas gatherings and don't even plan to stay and enjoy anyone's company for too long.  Their main agenda is to get a plate (or plates, plural), say hello to a few people and roll out!

You'll recognize them walking out to their car soon after they came with a couple plates covered with aluminum foil!

I can't talk too much because I don't cook and if I knew where I could get some free awesome food, I'd probably do the same.  And you know most families find this kind of comical.

Anyway, here's one woman's parody of Tamala Mann's "Take me to the King."   Her song is called "Take Me to the Greens."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...