Thursday, November 8, 2012

I Love This Group Fifth Harmony (Formerly 1432) on X Factor

I've been watching the X-Factor and I love this group.  They came in as individual competitors but were put together as a group by the judges to compete on the show.  Their group name was 1432 (meaning I Love You 2 (too) ) and Simon asked America to pick a new name for them which was revealed to be Fifth Harmony on last night's show.

Last night they sang a rendition of "A Thousand Years" from Twilight.  Hopefully they will be safe tonight.



I like the passion they have and the love and support that is evident among the five girls.  I think they could really fill a spot in the music industry.  They remind me of the old girl group "All Saints."  They have 'something' (The X Factor, perhaps?) that I can't totally put my finger on and I really think they can get somewhere.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...