Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Video Reporter Misidentifies Will.i.am for Wyclef Jean then Wale on Air

It's Wyclef Jean......excuse me, I meant it's Wale.  My bad, it's Will.i.am. 

All three are dark-skinned black male artists.  Can you forgive the reporter  Blake Burman for mixing up their names?  It's interesting that all their names start with the letter "W".  I doubt he would've guessed Wale if someone behind the camera hadn't made that suggestion.  An honest mistake, I think, especially if he isn't really up on R&B or hip hop music.  At least he got it right on the last try.  He took the blooper in stride.  I hope he wasn't too embarrassed about it.

SOURCE

Video Below:







1 comment:

  1. I was watching this live, that's a news station in South Florida, when they panned the camera over I was like "That's Will I Am". All I could say is "WOW"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...