Thursday, November 8, 2012

Jennifer Hudson Says She's Done Losing Weight! Launches New Clothing Line.

Since joining Weight Watchers, Jennifer Hudson has lost more than 80 pounds and she's at a point where she's comfortable with her weight and not trying to get any slimmer.



Jennifer is on the cover of the December 2012 issue of Redbook magazine and says inside:

"I'm at the weight I want to be.....But I hear all the time, 'Don't lose any more weight, you need to stop.' People are under the impression that I'm still losing but I'm not."

I am glad to hear that because she just can't lose any more weight without being a skeleton! 

Pulling from her experience as a larger girl who had trouble finding cute and flattering clothes, Jennifer has designed a clothing line for QVC.

"I know what I like, and that's what it's all about. It's like, who's your fashion icon?  Me. And no one but you knows what you feel most comfortable in.......I look at each piece and think, 'Could I wear that as big Jennifer or could I wear that now?'  I want to consider every girl."

SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...